EELink is an exclusive programming system developed by BFT which, by means of connection to handheld programmers (UNIPRO, UNIRADIO and PROXIMA) makes it possible to transfer data from operators to PCs and vice versa. As a result, it is possible to keep a database (EEdbase) of the information memorized in the installed systems. The database also makes it possible to associate personal parameters with every system: name and surname of the proprietor, address, telephone number, name of the maintenance engineer, name of the owner of the radio control device, etc., facilitating the management of customers and preventive maintenance, for example.
Furthermore, potentially complex functions such as the reconfiguration of the control panel or of the radio receiver in the event of replacement, or the configuration of a control panel starting from a standard or customized configuration, become much simpler with EELink as it is only necessary to press a few keys. Version 3 of EEdbase supports many functions for the COMPASS access control systems.
Information managed by EELink for the control panels
• Operational parameters: work times, automatic closing time, phase displacement time, slowdown, torques, antisquashing sensitivity.
• Operating logic: 2/4 steps, pulse blocking on opening, photocell operation on opening, ast closure, prealarm, hold to run, photocell check.
• Operating statistics: number of manoeuvres, number of manoeuvres since the last maintenance, date of the last maintenance, identification of the terminal that carried out the maintenance, name of the system and version of the software installed in the control panel.
• Self-diagnostic: in the state of rest, the control panel carries out a check of the state of all the inputs connected to it and, if any of them are in any state other than rest, this is communicated to the handheld programmer.
• Default configuration: EELink makes it possible to restore all the control panel configurations to the original factory default states with one single command.
Information managed by EELink for the radio receivers
• Receiver capacity: number of transmitters the receiver can memorize.
• Configuration of the outputs: monostable, bistable, timed.
• System code: makes it possible to create clones of the memorized radio control devices and manage installations comprising many receivers.
• List of the memorized transmitters, their position in the memory and association between the receiver's keys and outputs.
Information managed by EELink for the radio transmitters:
• Serial number of the transmitter.
• Second rolling code cipher key.
• System code (for clones)